jueves, 1 de mayo de 2008

El Noto-Gate parte VI

Recientemente en el grupo de fans de Phil Noto hemos recibido la siguiente alegría, un halo de esperanza inunda nuestros corazones :)


"Hey guys. Well, first off let me apologize for the delay in commissions for some
of you. I
swear it was never a conscious decision to be a jerk and make you wait. After a
long
period of waiting I always want to try do something very nice and not half-assed
and if I
don't have time,then...so on and so forth.
Believe me, I'm eternally grateful to you guys and gals for being my fans and
I'm so very
sorry that I have taken some of you for granted. I promise to more diligent and
professional in my dealings with all of you.
Please don't take any past email neglect personally , I'm just as bad when it
comes to close
friends and family. I know its been said that I wouldn't return an email from
God :) I'm
going to be dedicating an hour a day now for email responses. You can't imagine
all the
emails and inquiries I get and it's been very difficult to stop in the middle of
a creative
project and spend a half hour or more to getting back to people. Suddenly
everything gets
backed up and then I just plain forget. That being said, It is rude and
inconsiderate and I
will definitely be changing my ways when it comes to email.
Well, as far as work goes, I'm finishing up the second issue of the
Superman/Supergirl
miniseries. They'll be soliciting it after I'm done with the third issue. I
consider it to be my
best comic work to date and I think you'll all enjoy it. Infinite Horizon #3
will be out in the
next week or two. It's been a fun project. We've been getting quite a few movie
studio
inquiries which will hopefully pan out down the road. I'm also doing the covers
and 2 page
back up stories for the Chuck miniseries from Wildstorm , based on the T.V.
show. It's
something new dealing with NBC, likenesses, etc. but they're looking for
spy-type stuff
and that comes pretty easy to me.
Lastly, during the course of painting and drawing commission marathon this past
week,
I've done some little watercolor gals. They're up on the site now with a little
thanks for
being fans discount.
Hope you all are doing well and I hope to be at the New York ComicCon. Maybe I
will see
some of you there. I won't have my own table , but you'll be able to find me
hanging out
with Jimmy and Amanda and also over at the Image booth. Have a great day!

best,
Phil
"


Básicamente, "Lo siento mucho, bla, bla, bla, he estado muy liado, bla, bla, bla, prometo ser bueno, bla, bla, bla, voy a contestar los correos, bla, bla, bla". A ver si es cierto, porque los últimos correos se los he tenido que mandar usando un proxy, ya que me los devolvía su filtro de spam :P
Les mantendré informados.

(Se supone que compré algo de este pelo)

PD: La peli de Iron Man cojonuda, me emociono como un tonto viendo volar esa armadura, snif!

2 comentarios:

Juan Rojas dijo...

Buenas si no actualizas me imagino que es por que la faena te lleva loco a ver si sacas algo de tiempo. si estas por Brana no dudes en llamar.

sexy dijo...

情趣商品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣商品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣商品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品.情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣,視訊聊天室

麻將,台灣彩卷,六合彩開獎號碼,運動彩卷,六合彩,遊戲,線上遊戲,cs online,搓麻將,矽谷麻將,明星三缺一, 橘子町,麻將大悶鍋,台客麻將,公博,game,,中華職棒,麗的線上小遊戲,國士無雙麻將,麻將館,賭博遊戲,威力彩,威力彩開獎號碼,龍龍運動網,史萊姆,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆第一個家,史萊姆好玩遊戲區,樂透彩開獎號碼,遊戲天堂,天堂,好玩遊戲,遊戲基地,無料遊戲王,好玩遊戲區,麻將遊戲,好玩遊戲區,小遊戲,電玩快打

情趣用品,情趣,A片,AIO,AV,AV女優,A漫,免費A片,情色,情色貼圖,色情小說,情色文學,色情,寄情竹園小遊戲,色情遊戲,AIO交友愛情館,色情影片,情趣內衣,情趣睡衣,性感睡衣,情趣商品,微風成人,嘟嘟成人網,成人,18成人,成人影城,成人圖片,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,UT聊天室,聊天室,豆豆聊天室 ,哈啦聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080苗栗人聊天室,080聊天室,視訊交友網,視訊

借錢,黃金,黃金回收,黃金價格,黃金買賣,當舖

A片,A片,成人網站,成人影片,色情,情色網,情色,AV,AV女優,成人影城,成人,色情A片,日本AV,免費成人影片,成人影片,SEX,免費A片,A片下載,免費A片下載,做愛,情色A片,色情影片,H漫,A漫,18成人

a片,色情影片,情色電影,a片,色情,情色網,情色,av,av女優,成人影城,成人,色情a片,日本av,免費成人影片,成人影片,情色a片,sex,免費a片,a片下載,免費a片下載,成人網站,做愛,自拍